Satyre <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004


Slippage
 
It has been some time since I have had this blog. There wasn't much of an intention to do anything with it in the first place. It has been a document of my gradual loss of reason and onset of delusion. I wrote a lot, initially; however, deleted it in a moment of altered reality. It has taken me some time to come to terms with what had begun to happen a long long time ago. Slippage is the norm, Sanity - a fleeting mirage.
 
The only entity that is somehow alive is the documenter, who, for reasons myriad, remains detached, indifferent and apathetic.
 
And therefore, at the trough of yet another downer, you find these words - atemporal,  inconsequent and disconnected. I do not know what I am doing here. And it does not matter.
 



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?