Satyre <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


Stabilising...

I have been on a steady routine of chess, billiards and snooker interspersed with lots of sleep over the past couple of weeks. It seems to have curtailed the never-ending downer to where it is now. My game has not improved with the practice, though. It stays as brilliantly inconsistent as ever. The other side to the story is that I am not able to read any more, nor sketch. I would not consider it much of a problem, at the moment. I have known worse...

There is a change in the alias that I use. I have reverted to the original "Will-O'-The-Wisp" from what I had altered it to. The change in meaning was significant only to myself, as long as I felt as I did, a mere play of words. There is a lovely piece by Miles Davis of the same name in his "Sketches of Spain" album.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?