Satyre <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


Mostly Harmless?

Everyone that I know seems to have figured me out completely ( which is not necessarily a bad thing, if it were possible - it is just that I do not know what they mean when tell me so ); the latest being a friend who found a reference to me in the The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as the old man in the tin shed who ruled the universe. He read the relevant passages out loud, and, I must admit, I found the correspondence both amusing and striking ( I could not disagree or differ from what the old man has had to say ).

It has been a while since I read the book(s) and I do not remember much of it (them). It is possible that Douglas Adams has also had it all figured out. I'll probably get back to the book in a day or so.

?
:D



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?